We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your access to our application for use other than to enable the user to login the app with their email address. For account registration to access the app, a valid email address is required to avoid any spams or fake user accounts. The email address is considered as a username of the user to login the application.
The aim of the app is for the user to send queries to scholars while maintaining their privacy. Please be advised, following permissions that are required,
– Location: As an option and to enhance the user experience, we have added an option to detect user’s location & automatically fill it in during profile creation.
– Microphone: We have added the functionality to record voice messages to send to the Alim/Maulana as an alternative to typing the message thus adding to user ease.
– Storage: This is to upload a profile picture, however not mandatory.
– Others: required to have the app run in the background which makes it easier than signing in every time.
The below usage policies as follows;
Ask Those Who Know app DOES NOT
- hold any responsibility of both user and the scholar of any communication with them.
- Endorse any organization, or any third party. It is part of Alkauthar Welfare trust, India.
- Authorize the content of the scholar when replied to the user.
Abuse of the scholars is not tolerated, the user will be blocked permanently and reported to concerned authorities. Questions on politics or any sort of government related shall not be entertained.User must read the scholar profile before sending any questions. All the messages sent by the user are scrutinized before forwarded to the scholar.
Once message has been sent, you would see
- Single tick (message under approval)
- Double grey tick, (message after approval)
- Double blue tick, (message read by scholar)
- Red cross, (message rejected and not sent to scholar)