1) Do I need ask my father as a male to marry a convert woman and is it halal to temporary marry someone without have intimate sexual relations?

2) What is financially obligated from me in a temporary marriage

1) No. You do not need to take your father's permission if you are mature (Baligh), and you are supporting yourself. That you are self dependent. If your father is supporting you financially, and he is going to support your family, then you have to get his agreement. If you can rent a house for your family, then you don’t need a permission.
This applies to permanent marriage, not temporary marriage

2) You have to pay the dowry.