Can I give my Khums money to my mother for her to go on ziyarah? She is a single mother who makes a little above minimum wage where we live. She also has a shoulder injury which is preventing her from working full time and she is receiving disability money from the government.

No. You would need permission of your marjie in doing so. Please contact his office where you live and ask them if you can do that