For about 2 years my husband and I have been trying to have intercourse to no avail. It is extremely painful for me as I have vaginismus and have seen doctors for it but they all say to find different ways to relax, implying to use some substance or another. It’s been 2 years now and it’s causing issues in my marriage as my husband has stronger urges than I and he feels his needs aren’t met. I don’t want to neglect his needs and it’s different than doing oral, I want us to have a healthy relationship and have kids insha’Allah.
Since it was recommended that I use substances to relax my body and for the pain, is it permissible if I use weed strictly only for vaginal pain relief in order to fulfill my duties to my husband?

Unfortunately marijuana is not permitted but you can ask your doctor to ask for some sort of non addictive muscle relaxer.