I am a revert and in taqiya from my family and most of my friends. I live in (removed) and there's no shia I know here. So if I start earning I have to pay khums to Imam Zaman AS. So whom do I give the money at the end of the year ..

I’m sure there are some Shia centres in (removed). Try to google and find out how to contact them. They should be in a position to guide you on where to pay your khums