I am interested in contracting a temporary marriage with a Christian woman. She is already married but got permanently separated with her husband with the intention to never get back many years ago. Their only hurdle is the divorce laws. They mutually decided to not do the divorce paperwork due to the legal difficulties in the procedure. They live completely separate from each other since then and intend to do so with no contact. Am I permitted to contract Muta with her?

If in their culture or religion, she is permitted to get into another marriage civilly then it’s fine