I book a rikshaw to pick my daughter from school. When I reached school I pay money to rikshawman but he has no change money to payback so I said to him wait for few minute I will pick my daughter and return to home with his rikshaw but when I came he was not there. Now I m worried that how I search him because I live in India (lucknow) and it’s a big city and how I give him his money. Is there any kaffara for this if I’m not able to search him and pay his money. What will I have to do because I don’t want to be punished in my grave?

If you cannot find him or determine a way to give him the money he is owed then you should give the money as sadaqah