I come from a sunni background and converted to shiaism. there is a decent guy I found that wants to do temporary marriage to get to know me for permanent marriage.
we're both virgins. I know my father won't grant permission but we need to get to know each other through mutah . if I don't then I would get married to a sunni and there is danger is will lose my faith
what shall we do? can we do mutah without my dad's permission?

Permission of father is wajib