I have a Question regarding the divorce method. The problem is that I have been separate from my husband for many years and I have my children that I’m looking after them alone my own. He has been incapable of fulfilling our requirements for many years So would you please let me know how this issue can be solved. Looking forward to hear from your end thanks.

If he is willing to consent to the divorve all you need to do is speak to a local aalim and the aalim will get the authority for divorce from your husband and the aalim will recite your divorce.