I need help and advice.
I’m struggling. Basically I’ve failed a year at university and haven’t told my parents and family. I need the university to accept my appeal form and allow me to re-sit the chemistry exam that I failed next year. What can I do or pray for this to happen inshallah?

You should tell your parents. No dua is going to help you if you are not transparent with your parents.