I need help and advice. I’m struggling. Basically I’ve failed a year at university and haven’t told my parents and family. I need the university to accept my appeal form and allow me to re-sit the (Subject Removed) exam that I failed next year. What can I do or pray for this to happen inshallah?

Do not panic insha Allah all will be well.

Be constant in doing the Ghufayla prayer between Maghrib and Isha, and after Fajr do tawassul to 12th Imam through Dua Ahad. Insha Allah the problem will be resolved.