I ran through some family problems last year that ended with my father divorcing my mother and disowning me. I am still unmarried and wanted to know if I need his permission for marriage if he disowned me? And if the answer is yes, doing so will place a pressure on me, since he lives in another country, I haven’t seen him in 7 years and I haven’t talked to him for the whole year.
So is there another solution?

Yes if you have not been married before you need your fathers permission. You have to apologize to him and talk to him. Permission can be given on the phone, it doesn’t have to be in person.