I want to ask about I am married. My wife has some psychological issues and I cannot go near to her because of this. How can I control my sexual desire because it is a little bit difficult to control and cannot do anything with wife for the time being. What does shariah says here for my case?

There is no way other than halal method for you to fulfil your needs. Marriage is the only way. Either help your wife or discuss with her possible other marriage

The only way is through marriage, temporary or permanent, with someone else