I want to ask if the courts have any rights according to the shariah to dissolve the marriage and go for khulaa. Where there is no contact between the husband and the wife and the wife from a remote place files for khulaa for no reason. I don't want to give her khulaa or talaaq. Just want to know if the courts has any rights over my marriage

Such divorce is void.