I'm planning to marry a girl (PRESENT)years who's nikah was performed to another guy when she was (PAST)years. She did not had any contact with the boy and when she was (PAST)years decided to end the nikah. The boy and his family is not cooperating in divorce. So in this case, can I perform my nikah with her and get her divorce later on? Or she should get her divorce first and do the nikah?
Note: The girl and boy never met nor did they see each other any time during or after the nikah was done.

Since she is married, you can not get married to her.
She has to get the divorce first, then you can marry her.