If a person makes investment in shares of stock exchange from some profit during a year,

1. Does he have to pay khums on that investment amount at the end of the year?

2. What about if next year the price rises but he does not cash it out? Is the increase of value liable for khums although it’s not yet cashed out

3. If answer is yes to qn 2, then what if it drops the following year and then climbs again little the year after?

1- He needs to pay the khoms before getting into the investment.
2- If he did not pay the khoms of the capital, then he have to pay the khoms of the actual price at the year end, while if he paid the khoms initially, he do not have to pay the khoms of the price increase, except if he sold them.
3- It it dropped, he have to pay the khoms of the new value. The khoms of the rclimbed value (difference) is to be paid when they are sold.