If someone hits a non muslim in their childhood, while playing or normal fights and arguments that take place between children, do they have to pay a diyeh to the mon muslim or ask him for forgiveness or pay any rad e mazalim?

Yes it’s best to ask for forgiveness and pay rad madhalim if they can’t access them