If the girl's father & grandfather passed away, can she make a decision for mutah to that boy she like without informing to any family members like brothers mother, sisters. Can she make a decision for permanent marriage decision without informing family members, her father & grandfather passed away.

Yes, she can in both cases. However, she should not get engaged in temporary relation, as this will harm her badly.