If the wife is asking for a divorce and the husband will not divorce her can she apply for a khulaa divorce ?
If it’s a khulaa divorce, can the husband ask for a higher amount other than her mahr for her to pay ?

What if he’s emotionally and psychologically mistreating her and he won’t divorce her to the extent that she’s mentally ill , can the sharia divorce her instead ?

1) Yes she can ask for a divorce. Yes the husband can ask for more. A condition for khula is that she hates the husband

2) Yes she can ask the Marjie or his representative to conduct an investigation and issue a divorce