My husband and I had an irrevocable khul’a. Ex husband now wishes to reconcile. Can we do muta and if I wish to remarry him, must we have our nika read again?

Yes you may do a Muta marriage contract with him. So the Muta nikkah contract must be verbally made between you both, and that way you can go back to him with this new marriage contract.