My husband and I have been trying to have intercourse to no avail. It is extremely painful for me as I have vaginismus and have seen doctors for it but they all say to find different ways to relax, implying to use some substance or another.
Since it was recommended that I use substances to relax my body and for the pain, is it permissible if I use weed strictly only for vaginal pain relief?

If the use of weed leads to addiction, it is not permissible, and you can consult a doctor to take other drugs that do not cause addiction, and you can also use a lubricant that contains a local anesthetic, which does not make you feel pain during intercourse, and after a few times you will not need it, God willing. .