Please elaborate on the Rules/steps that need to be followed for a couple who are on mutah engagement and want to make changes:

1. how can a condition that was part of the mutah be changed/added/removed?

2. how can the remaining period can be forgiven?

1. A condition can be compromised if both parties agree to do so. And if the contract was done with the permission of the father of the girl then he must also compromise.
2. Just by saying I have forgiven you the remaining period and breaking up the Mutah contract.