Sa wr, InshAllah you are well. 2 questions please. 1]. Have lived in India till got married and moved to dubai. Visit my parents for few weeks in a year. Is India still my watan? 2. Professional hina designer. Sometimes am asked to do hina for ladies at a party. I suspect that in some parties they are serving alcohol as there is a bar. Am not sure. Is it allowed to go to put hina in such places. Jazaakumullah khair

the watan of woman after marrage is that place where her husband is living so if husband and wife avoided the parents watan and chosed an other place so they shuld pray qasr and their fast is qasr
2 basicly there is no problem in this job so you can