So how can get her divorce done or can she just take Qula from her side ? And then can we get our nikah done?

Khula is the demand of a wife to buy her divorce from the husband, that is, she pays some money and the husband divorces her. So at the end of the days, husband or his representing religious authority can perform it after examining the conditions.