Yes we are planning to go back and stay in that house but if the conditions are not favorable in near future, then we have kept an option of selling it also. We will wait for few years, and keep an eye on the situation, if we are alive. If things improve, we will go back or otherwise we will sell it off.

You need to pay the khoms as per it's value today.